[pct-l] Dogs and Poison Oak

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:23:50 CST 2012

Poison oak is a California native plant. A weed, by definition, is a plant
that's growing where it is unwanted, and the usual context is that it's not
native to the area of concern. Poison oak is native and is an important
part natural ecosystems that we enjoy and appreciate. Like cold nights,
high streams, bad bugs, and of course Big Foot, take the good with the bad
and hike on.

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -Spike
Milligan