[pct-l] New Balance 10 minimus

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Feb 23 17:01:42 CST 2012

Both Marcia and I wear these shoes all the time - including our hiking
trips. Yes, they can be a bit hard on our feet when the terrain gets rocky,
but we think overall the comfort is worth it.

As has been stated earlier on the list - you need to build up your feet to
use the minimalist shoes. We found our conditioning hikes on local trails
helped build the strength in our feet. After using very lightweight shoes we
feel our feet are much stronger and we have far fewer foot issues than with
boots and/or shoes with inserts.

We love our Minimus shoes!

YMMV
Ken