[pct-l] Hikers Rash

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Feb 23 23:33:15 CST 2012

My solution -- loose fitting hiking shorts and NO underwear, at least for
when  I'm warm hiking. Lots of air flow. Keeps me cooler too.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.