[pct-l] Minimalist Shoes, Poison Oak, And Dezi Donally

sabra985 sabra985 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:07:56 CST 2012

tecnu makes packets that are 0.5 oz (for an example, see
http://www.amazon.com/Oak-n-Ivy%C2%AE-Tecnu%C2%AE-Cleanser-Box-Packets/dp/B003DVKMWE
)

My most recent exposure to urushiol ended up going systemic and I had the
"pleasure" of two rounds of prednisone. On the trail, I will carry a packet
of tecnu in my first aid kit (in its own ziploc, as I don't want this stuff
to accidentally leak onto other stuff in my pack)...and have a few extra in
my bounce box.