[pct-l] Anyone interested in some late season hut to hut skiing?

nate stanis natestanis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:27:03 CST 2012

I'm looking to do a last minute hut to hut ski trip on a long weekend from
Friday, March 2nd- Monday the 5th.  I live in Mendocino county, and was
thinking of going somewhere in southern Oregon.  I hiked the PCT in 2005,
and was entranced by the hut-to-hut idea while passing through Oregon.

Two things:
1)  Anyone have any suggestions of where there are some nice long weekend
spots? (I'd be open to Lassen/ Klammath areas too)
2)  Anyone want to join me?  I'd love a buddy, as I'm no expert skier or
backcountry winter expert.

Let me know!

Thanks,
nate