[pct-l] Thru hiking with a dog

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:21:03 CST 2012

Hello Dana, thanks for the kind words. I do feel your passion is at a
very high level,I really respect it. My concern is that you have
mistaken "If" for something other then its meaning. I apologize if you
were offended. I stand by my "weak" position. I think I said," I love
my dog enough to"  Nowhere does it say I love her more then you love
your dog. I didnt attack you,more like enlightened. I myself dont like
to use hiking poles,but the new place to pack em is a very smart
idea,is this how its done in colorado?  My advice,if you seek pct
hiking with your dog,spend the money on the special needs cert,justify
it,and hike on. Well,ive said enough,back to the dry slippery slopes
of the sierra!  P.S. A strong retort needs no foul words,its a slap to
all of our faces.