[pct-l] Wilderness Press Books and YOGI

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Feb 26 16:32:35 CST 2012

Lenny said: "....anti-establishment, nature of the thru hiker community."
You need to speak for yourself.  I've never picked up any vibes from the
"thru-hiking community" that they aren't in every way good solid citizens
who respect the law and the rights of others.  And that includes the
copyright laws.  I'd suggest that you've got some thinking to do my friend.