[pct-l] PCT Thur Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 18:40:49 CST 2012

Snow Bunny and Unsupported JMT wrote: Switchback,....the "Hard-Core" hiker....turned "Hard-Core" biker.  Say, will long suffering Mrs. Switchback accompany you on this mind boggling journey?  If the answer is YES, may I suggest you do this on one of those "German World War II Military Sidewinders"?  You know, the 3 wheel motorcycle with the sidecar attached to one side.