[pct-l] PCT Handbook update file

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 12:25:29 CST 2012

Thank you Yogi

Doing your updates must take some time and effort.  I, for one,
appreciate it.  This is one (not all by any means) of the reasons that
you enjoy the wonderful reputation you do in our community. Thank you.

For those of you who are new and have not gotten yourself a copy of
Yogi's PCT Handbook yet, I highly recommend that you do.  (I am not a
paid Yogi spokesperson).

Shepherd