[pct-l] Trail Angel

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 14:38:35 CST 2012

Hear! Hear! JoAnn and her husband, Emory, are two of THE nicest people. They go out of their way to help and have a wonderful home with a breathtaking view of Mt Shasta from their back yard. Oh, and I completely agree with JoAnn, this list is not the place for fowl language. If you can't keep it clean here, you've been in your cabin too long. Treat people kindly and you're likely to get the same back.