[pct-l] Trail Angel

T.Rem toddremy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:49:46 CST 2012

Uh Oh,  I had to go and mess with a Trail Angel.  Like I said, I had
serious doubts about the wisdom of putting in my two-cents on the matter.
Did I say my name was Todd?  I meant Bob... Bob Smith.   As in, Bob "Never
Uses Bad Language" Smith.  :)

I typically don't talk about birds, poultry, or fowl of any other kind
either...