[pct-l] A boot tale and acceptable language

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:25:18 CST 2012

Well, knowing Jackass and loving his writing and intellect in general, it
just wouldn't be right without all those four letter words.  As an "old
vet" who is getting more grizzled by the day, and spent a career working
with felons, those words have been a part of my life for a long time.  I
certainly try to contain them in church or around folks I know might not
appreciate them, but when reading something from Jackass, it's just part of
the flavor of a wonderful guy whose got some great stories to tell.  But
beware, he might say something even worse than those four letter words.
It's usually something really pithy and worth wading through the rough to
hear, however.

Anybody who calls a visit to City Lights Books a pilgrimage is good by me.

Shroomer