[pct-l] Poodle bush

Suzi Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:05:28 CST 2012

Oh Shepherd, that made me laugh!  It would be like an Oregonian transplanting poison oak to their yard for the pretty, shiny red leaves :) I don't know poodle bush personally but have heard enough horror stories about it. I'm so glad your wilderness ethics worked out in your favor - now that is good karma!

- Chipmunk, who after quietly stalking the list for about the past year has now posted THREE TIMES in one day! Woooo! Must be getting close to hiking season...