[pct-l] Your hike from VVR to Ebbetts Pass

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:24:32 CST 2012

Here is a link to a pdf that shows the typical migration of the the PCT thru-hiker.
http://hikethru.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration/2010%20PCT%20Migration.pdf

For more detail of how I conducted the study you can go to the link below.
http://hikethru.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration

Paul

Hikethru.com