[pct-l] All those nice people...

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 19:57:19 CST 2012

did someone say something bad about the Heitman's that I missed? cuz my dukes are up now! No one better talk bad about ANY trail angels! They are ALL amazing people in their own way. EVERYTHING they do for us is awesome! If someone is bad talking the angels they might as well just stay away and keep on hiking...past all the angels....water caches, rides, food, homes ALL OF IT....cuz u don't deserve any of them if ur bad talkin! ok that's all I have to say hugs y'all

Sugar Moma