[pct-l] Advice and/or Trail Angel Request! - Help with car shuffling (revised plan)

Natalie Franz eilatan5445 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:05:28 CST 2012

I posted earlier about someone driving my sister from an airport. It was determined that it would be much easier/cheaper for her to drive down, so, her plan would be to drive down to the Red's Meadow-Vermillion Valley Resort area. We're looking for someone who could drive her to Kennedy Meadows on June 8th. If she could leave her car with that person that would be a plus. If she left her car with them, that lovely individual would pick her up around June 22nd or 23rd from either Red's Meadow or VVR, depending on how far we get during her time frame.

Sorry for not clarifying the plan earlier! If anyone could help with this it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Natalie