[pct-l] Fw: Re: All those nice people...

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Wed Feb 29 00:16:55 CST 2012

On 2/28/2012 11:02 PM, Bob Bankhead wrote:
> The Pink Motel reportedly closed a few years ago

Yes, that is the point. Charles Williams suggested that one can plan
resupplies from the WP guides, making Yogi's guide unnecessary. While
one does not need Yogi's guide to hike the trail, having current
information is worth the cost for most people.

For me the most important information in Yogi's guide was the water
source information. Coupled with the Water Report, it gave me a good
idea which water sources I could rely on, and which ones not to rely on.