[pct-l] Warner Springs

Sue Kettles sue.kettles at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 14:29:04 CST 2012

Wow, I guess I didn't realize that the golf course was part of Warner
Springs resort... thought it was its own separate entity...
Bummer...  breakfast there was always nice.

I'm really going to miss the pool at the resort... they were always so kind
to let us use their place.  I arrived there once after a huge storm coming
over the San Felipe's...  my first time thru the southern section of Calif
in "05".  I was so wet and cold - kinda thought I was gonna die. And then,
the next day, I'm in a warm springs pool -talk about a surreal experience.
Nothing quite like floating on those funny sponge things in your underware
in a public pool... that's so hiker trash like...  :)