[pct-l] Kick off Party

North 350 Blades north350blades at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 22:26:10 CST 2012

 North 350 Blades<http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-350-Blades/190260934325517>
 The Blades want to announce our PCT MAINTENANCE KICKOFF PARTY.

On April Seventh at Jim and Dona's house on Capitol Hill in Seattle we will
be announcing our workparty plans for this year.

The party starts at 5PM. Hamburgers, both flesh and veggie and salad will
be on the menu.
Most likely a beer or two will be around.

Token Civilian and Bigfoot Jim invite you to attend and see what we have
done the past two years and what we have in mind for this year.

Bob (no trail name) Woods the local PCTA representative will be here.

Please RSVP by replying to this email and we will send you directions--

Hope to see you there