[pct-l] Who were the last thru-hikers of 2011?

Justin Byington gnarlypcthike at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:29:23 CST 2012

I searched back through the digests and the last mention of thru-hikers
finishing the PCT this year that I could find was a group on October 26th.
There was a mention after that by someone saying there were still other
thru-hikers on the trail though.  Does anyone know when and who was/were
the last to finish their hike this past season?  I imagine the PCTA will be
a number of weeks before they have the final tally of those that report
completing their hikes, but they don't put dates on the list even when they
have finished updating the list.

~Gnarly
PCT 2011
AT 2007