[pct-l] 1st song to play leaving the Monument

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 10:54:53 CST 2012

A great song to inspire you anywhere along the trail is "The Impossible Dream" from Man of La Manchia.  Of course, I don't "play" it - - - I just sing it or whistle it,  along with all of my other trail songs. I sing to my horse, Primo. An advantage of carrying it in your head is that you save the weight of having to carry a divice. Another advantage, as Burning Daylight has pointed out, is that my singing keeps the bears away.
MendoRider-Hiker