[pct-l] Quilts, was: Re: Silk Liners verses Extra Down

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:21:02 CST 2012

An EnLIGHTened Equipment  Epiphany .  Tim makes great quilts, and have the
drawcord footbox that I think is best.  The only problem for some people is
that cuben fiber is a vapor barrier, and some people can't wrap their minds
around it or make the adjustments to use it in all seasons.  If you're one
of those people, then the more traditional Revelation is a great choice,
and the price is very competitive, maybe even the best.