[pct-l] Coffee and food

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:34:00 CST 2012

I don't know about anyone else but above 7 or 8,000 feet I had a hell of a
time getting my tea to steep. This puzzled me until I figured out that
water boils at a lower temp at high altitude and I can only guess that the
temp is not hot enough to make my tea get as strong as I like it. Thus I go
with coffee in the high country. Having said that, I have never had a
chemistry (or food) course so I have no idea if my thinking is correct.
It's just my answer to the question. Anybody got any facts to support or
contradict this thinking?

--
Shelly