[pct-l] Coffee and Food

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:16:34 CST 2012

Dear Russell

The effects of coffee and green tea are different by a person. The
both contain caffeine:  green tea 26〜30mg/150ml, drip coffee
60〜180mg/150ml

Because caffeine exhaust water in our body, we need to drink more
water in high mountains. If we drink enough water, there is no
problem.

In my case 2 cup of coffee in the morning is necessary. It is
mysterious, but caffeine of the green tea is too strong for me. So, I
am avoiding it. I seldom drink coffee in the evening. It may disturb
sleep.

The caffeine addictive is easy to cure. There is no long term side effect.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )