[pct-l] maps and books

Scott public at postholer.com
Sat Jan 7 18:42:56 CST 2012

The latest postholer data book matches the latest postholer maps
perfectly. That would probably be the first option as the data book is
free and I'm sure that Yogi and I both call Bubb's Creek, Bubb's Creek. ;)

Download in PDF format:
http://postholer.com/PCTDatabook

Assuming Yogi's book probably uses the same place names as the postholer
data book, so you could easily match them up that way, but I understand
the added complexity.

What would be really cool is some coordination in the future between
Yogi's mileages/data book and the postholer maps/data book.

It's great to hear you folks like the postholer maps! Have fun with your
planning and have an excellent adventure.

-postholer

I'm hiking the trail in 2012 with my boyfriend, and we just bought our
maps, yea! We got the latest version of postholer's maps, and really like
them, love the elevation charts. We also have Yogi's book from 2011. We
like them both and wanted to use them together, but the miles aren't the
same for specific towns/river crossings etc. Is there a way to use these
books together easily? We're thinking we should check out the postholer
data book, and maybe we could insert posthole miles into yogi's book?
Anyone use either of these and have suggestions/ feedback on mileage
accuracy? I know I've seen yogi and postholer on this list, too so thought
you could provide an expert opinion! Thanks for your help.

--
www.postholer.com