[pct-l] Blisters

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:21:03 CST 2012

Wanda,

You're timing is just about perfect.  I find it very difficult to keep my
feet tough.  I can walk all summer, but if I take a couple weeks off, my
feet are very soft and thin again.  I just got this stuff called Tuf-feet
for Humans that's supposed to help your feet get tougher without drying out
your skin.  I just put it on for the first time tonight.  I am walking
quite a bit, but not as much as I want to because it'll take a few more
weeks before my skin gets where I need it to if I didn't use Tuf-feet.
 Hopefully this stuff helps my feet get tougher more quickly.  I'll let you
know if it actually works.

As you found out, betting blisters changes your gait, and can easily cause
an injury on a long hike.  I've been there before.  I don't want it to
happen again.

Sir Mixalot