[pct-l] Blisters

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 9 11:10:07 CST 2012

---- Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes <diane at santabarbarahikes.com> wrote:
> I have very wide feet and had Morton's Neuroma in my wider foot and
> have had to resort to shoes 3-4 sizes too big. Of course, the trade-
> off is your feet slide around and you can get big blisters on the
> ball of your foot.

I have a neuroma, too. After trying who knows how many pairs of trail runners and boots, I finally found a pair of Scarpa boots that fit perfectly. They are wide enough to keep the neuroma happy,
and yet my feet don't slide around creating blisters.

Yes, they are boots and so they shouldn't be on the trail, I know, but what works is what works.

Gary