[pct-l] maps and books

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 17:32:46 CST 2012

I remember fretting about the $350 price tag on the Marmot Hydrogen bag.  I've now slept in it between 350-400 times, so that's a $1 a night!

So, with a PCT map price tag of $95, and it takes, lets say 100 days to hike the trail, that's 95 cents a day for an invaluable tool to navigate, stay on the correct trail and unmarked junctions, know the names of peaks and creeks around you ect, what a bargin!