[pct-l] Wind Farms/Times are a changing.....

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:36:45 CST 2012

Howdy Listers, First off,I love america! Now,we must understand that
green energy is a must for our survival as humans. I love the PCT,but
it can and will change in the future,its not even a question.  The
world is a giant fishbowl,and we have been bad fish! Human populations
have gone the way of the coconuts! We have a limited time to advance
to new worlds,the temps WILL rise. I fear the last moments of humans
will be far below the surface of the earth. Like rats being smoked out
of a hole.  I wish a person with power could convince leaders of our
world to wake up,its our only hope. Humans have come to a time where a
great life is expected,a new sence of entitlement. But we cant rest
now,we are in the fight of our future and its coming fast. Clean
energy at ANY cost. Now go enjoy a hike,while we can.  P.S. I dont
want anyone to think that im a perfect sole,because im not. Im a self
aware,entitled, SOB. anD mY GraMmar sucks.