[pct-l] Wind farms crossing PCT at Cameron Canyon and Kelso Valley near Tehachapi, CA.

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:05:42 CST 2012

I would be much more supportive of wind projects if they would
significantly reduce or eliminate the network of dirt roads.  Solar is even
worse.  With rare exceptions, every photo of solar projects show that
they've scraped the ground down to the dirt.  Not a single blade of grass
or wildflower under those "green" projects.  It doesn't have to be this way.