[pct-l] Heavier Sleeping Bag versus Lighter Sleeping Bag & Extra Clothing

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:41:14 CST 2012

On this subject, I had already posted  I will put it briefly

The problem is:

Provided the weight of ( a sleeping bag + clothes ) is equal.
A heavy sleeping bag and thin clothes is warmer than light sleeping
bag and thick clothes.

Then, the decision process may be:
   1. select clothes enough for cold situation.
   2. select  a adequate sleeping bag ( with clothes for cold situation )

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )