[pct-l] Postholer PCT-L -Forum

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jan 11 09:45:31 CST 2012

Good morning, all,

I hope Ned hasn’t given up on PCT-L.  While he and I disagree on about 75%
of the issues discussed – I’ve said that we are “bookends” of the List  –
the value of PCT-L is making available a wide variety of opinions so others
can know the possibilities and be their own judge.

I only object to people who discuss politics or people who bad-mouth Peanut
M&Ms.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/