[pct-l] Postholer PCT-L -Forum

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Jan 11 12:19:10 CST 2012

FWIW, Ned is trying to build on the Mountain Education website a "school
library" where all the posts previously on Postholer can be found. Since we
rely on volunteer labor to accomplish this, the building of the school site
will take some more time.

At the moment, we are finishing our own medical and SAR trainings for the
year and are still waiting for the real snow to start falling (maybe by
mid-month) before Mountain Ed. can begin its snow skills training courses,
now scheduled to start in February.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education