[pct-l] Postholer PCT-L -Forum

Shian Sung shian.sung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:26:29 CST 2012

I believe you're the same Ken Murray that wrote the "How Doctors Die"
article that has been making the rounds everywhere.

(and I do mean everywhere, NY Times, Boston Globe, Washington Post, front
page of Slashdot and Reddit, etc.)

If so, congratulations on an excellently written article. My roommate is a
second year resident and she said it was a great explanation of how she
felt and she was felt relieved to read it because it gave voice to a lot of
things she's been feeling (having been on rotation just recently in the
ICU).

http://zocalopublicsquare.org/thepublicsquare/2011/11/30/how-doctors-die/read/nexus/

Sorry for the somewhat OT post but i'd like to recommend that people check
out the article, as it is written by a member of this wonderful community.

Glad to hear you're rejoining the discussion on PCT-L.

-Shian / Barrel Roll