[pct-l] New topic....back to hiking basics............

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 17:42:41 CST 2012

Except this isn't Scott's site.

I'm sure postholer is a very nice guy and dedicated to advancing the PCT. His journal site is great. But you have to admit he pushes buttons on this discussion site more than is necessary for public discourse.

I, personally, welcome back contributors who were driven away by him.

Let's keep the hiking discussions focused on the important hiking issues: navigation, communication, pictures, weather, gear, clothing, shelter, food and drinkable water!  I'm looking for a GREAT breakfast that includes protein (yum, eggs!!!) and doesn't require me to buy one of those expensive, dehydrated packages.

Options???

Deb