[pct-l] Preparation -- Physical Training

Ron chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 10:26:46 CST 2012

Eric,
I agree with you.  On my 2009 thru I was fairly conditioned and had no problems.  In 2011 I figured on getting in shape on trail.  I was easily able to do 20's from day one but when I arrived in Big Bear I was done due to inflammed knees.  This year I will condition more and start slower.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone