[pct-l] Preparation -- Physical Training

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:00:32 CST 2012

Dear Eric

I am very glad you are well in U.S. You are doing enough exercise. You
need to be careful not too much doing exercise.

Before my first trial of JMT, I walked about 100 Km alongside the
seashore, and the classical Japanese trails for about 7 days without
the supply. Then, I  knew how long the 100 Km was.

To keep fitness is the most important thing. Crazy Doc(
http://bit.ly/zMT9N8 ) cited the discussion in JMT forum. And he said:
The big three is sleeping bag, backpack, tent, but big one is the body
weight.

I am keeping my weight around BMI 25. This value is defined as a
borderline between normal and overweight in Japan as like USA. But,
the large-scale 10 years forward research in Japan suggested a little
overweighted people lived longest.

I am doing several times 10 Km running, and go to work by bicycle. The
distance is only 4Km. And  I am doing exercise with  dumbbells for
several minutes several times in a week.

That is all my exercise.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )