[pct-l] Past years DVD's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jan 16 23:01:58 CST 2012

Hi,

As my bit of "trail magic" i make and send copies of the various years'
DVDs. I have them all from 2003 to 2010 except 2009 which isn't out yet.
All but the Washington section of 2009 is available on YouTube however the
2nd segment has had the soundtrack deleted for alleged copyright problem.

So Terry or others wanting copies of some of the years email me off  list
with your postal (like the snail) address and which years you want.

I do NOT accept contributions, payments, or gratuities (tips) for this. I
pay it all including high quality bland DVDs, packing, shipping and
handling, etcetera, etcetera.

Happy trails!

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.