[pct-l] Cell Phone Withdrawal

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Tue Jan 17 12:22:23 CST 2012

On 1/17/2012 9:31 AM, mikey chapman wrote:
> I got 4 texts about Bin-Laden when I got signal near MT. Laguna,it
> was info I needed to hear.

I got two voice mails telling me that someone had broken into my
apartment and vandalized it. It was info I needed to hear. I was able to
call the manager and make sure everything was being taken care of.

Since I run a small business, I needed some semblance of contact with my
daughter, who was keeping the business running while I was gone.

I also set up an email account specifically for emails while I was on
the trail. I gave the address to practically no one. That way I could
ignore my regular email, but if someone really needed to send me a
message, there was an email address I would check from time to time.