[pct-l] A backpacking handbook in Japanese

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:39:22 CST 2012

I wanted write a scientific paper concerning backpacking, but a
publishing company of human and social sciences promised to publish my
essay. They also requested me to write more selling book. Then, I
decided to write a backpacking handbook, in which I will include
scientific essay. It will take around one year to write this book.

I participate here by chance,  but I would like to stay here more
longer, because my brain is stimulated and inspired by this mailing
list. I am not an adventurous backpacker, so my experience is limited.
But, because I am a scientist, I can add some knowledge that  the
experienced backpacker never write.

Thanks American friends.

--
Sincerely