[pct-l] Presentations - Equal time for the SF Bay Area

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Jan 18 19:28:46 CST 2012

Marcia and I will be giving presentations on "Canyon Hikes of the Colorado Plateau". The first  is at Pleasanton Library Sunday, Jan 22, at 2 pm. Yeah, I know its the same time as the 49ers game.

So if you want to miss the presentation this Sunday and watch the game we have 7 more presentations at Bay Area REI stores. All start at 7 pm.
Fremont - 2/7
Brentwood 2/9
Concord 2/15
Dublin 2/23
Corte Madera 2/29
Mountain View 3/15
Berkeley 3/22

All presentations are free. I will warn you that our last Pleasanton Library presentation exceeded fire marshal's seating limits and people were turned away - on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY.

Come see some beautiful scenery that is starkly different than the PCT.

Ken
ken at gottawalk.com