[pct-l] can't fly with fuel

Timothy Boyle stumblingwolf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:06:14 CST 2012

So I'm flying from Pennsylvania to San Diego at the end of April for the
start of my thruhike to Manning Park!  I can't pack isobutane fuel on the
plane, so I'm wondering how easy it'll be to supply at Lake Morena.  I'll
be there for the Kickoff, so I was hoping to score some fuel there.  I'd
rather not go into San Diego if i don't have to.  Also, I love my MSR
Dragonfly.  Can I pack it in my luggage if I clean it good?  Thank everyone
for the great questions and all the knowledge shared!