[pct-l] stove confusion

Mary Davison pastormaryd at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 13:29:01 CST 2012

My apologies to all. I should always look up things and reread what I type
before sending supposed info. I meant ORM-D instead of RMD and I meant Peak
instead of Peal. My point was that in the past I sent myself 7 oz size
canisters marked ORM-D - surface mail only - and had no trouble with my
local post office. I had never heard of the 4 oz limit and they never asked
me. Now I am stoveless so it is a non-issue for me. Sorry for the confusion.
I am old - my standard excuse these days for just about anything.

Medicare Pastor