[pct-l] Mountain House #10 tins - breaking them up into zip locks?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jan 20 09:15:09 CST 2012

That is exactly what I do, too. It's so easy and I don't have to
carry around wet and gross trash. I can reuse my zip-locks, too. I
barely used any zip-locks on my 2009 trip. Some of them are still in
use. It also helps keep me hydrated as I have a tendency to not drink
enough water late in the day.