[pct-l] What's in your First Aid Kit?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jan 22 12:59:37 CST 2012

Here are some useful resources. These links will wrap. Exercise your
copy and paste skills.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/
thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=17119

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/
thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=31437

The key to getting it light is to save up little tiny containers and
bring only tiny amounts. You can refill from larger containers you
ship along in a bounce box. Some people don't like to bother with a
bounce box, but reducing the weight and bulk of toiletries you have
to haul around is one benefit.