[pct-l] Few questions from a PCT-rookie

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:11:26 CST 2012

We camped at Hauser Creek, as did many others, and I haven't heard any
stories of illegals. We did have a rattlesnake in our campsite (having just
gorged itself on a nest nearby). But you could find that anywhere. Also,
beware the poison oak.

Most people stayed with Scout and Frodo last year, and it was fun later to
talk to people you met again on the trail and share a "You were there the
same day as me?!" moment. I was told Bob Reiss wasn't hosting anymore as of
last year?

Seahorse