[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 27 08:06:36 CST 2012

Good morning, Tom,

There’s a row of bear-boxes at the Kearsarge trailhead – I suppose they are
still there – which are available first-come, first-served.  They are not
locked so anything left is at some risk.  In the backcountry leaving
supplies unlocked is a pretty low risk, but the trailhead is readily
available to anybody that cares to happen along via the road.

If a resupply box were to disappear, there’s always the option of mumbling
and cussing before hitching to Independence anyway.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/