[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 27 14:29:58 CST 2012

Good afternoon,

I arrived at the Kearsarge trailhead on Saturday, when most of the traffic
was coming up, so I was lucky to get a ride.  Actually, I was lucky to have
Stone Dancer with me and she got the ride.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=187121

I left Independence on Monday when there wasn’t much traffic going up the
mountain.  A weekend morning would probably be the best time to hitch back
up to the trail.   http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=188026

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/