[pct-l] starting from walker pass in late june?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:57:19 CST 2012

June 25th is not that late.  You may be toward the end of the pack, but you
won't be alone.  I did that section in late September and still found
water.  Be careful and top off before any long dry stretches and you'll be
fine.  The longest dry stretch I found was 20 miles and that was at the end
of summer, not the beginning of it.

Shroomer