[pct-l] Transportation between Acton/Agua Dulce and Wrightwood?

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 31 21:11:12 CST 2012

Does anyone know if there is any public transportation between Agua
Dulce or Acton and Wrightwood or thereabouts. I can find
transportation between Agua Dulce and Acton, but I can't seem to find
any from Acton to Wrightwood. I'm thinking of hiking that section in
May, Baden Powel to Agua Dulce or Soledad Canyon or so. It would be
nice to leave my car at the north end and just drive home.